Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cupcakes

I've really been into making cupcakes lately. I still love making and decorating cakes, but cakes in miniature are just as fun. ☺

The blue ones were for a baby shower for my sister in law, Sheena. Please don't mind the smooshed one in the front. The adorable toppers were made by my friend, Rebecca. I love them!

The pink one is from Avery's birthday. No toppers on those. I originally planned to make a cake in the shape of a flower for her. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted and ended up looking like a butt. This happened the day of the party. My quick, last minute and desperate solution was cupcakes with frosting piped on in a "flower" pattern. I liked them much better then the butt.

I made some for Peyton's birthday too that were topped with toppers made by Rebecca. Somehow, I didn't end up with a picture of one of them. I have no idea how that happened. I'm really annoyed about it.





1 comment: